African Shores Surf Tour: Taghazout
World-Class Surf Destinations
Cultural Experiences and Tours
A perfect mix of exotic Arabia with thundering Atlantic points and reef breaks. Our pro-surf guides are intimately familiar with Morocco’s best surf spots and how the sea state affects them so that you will surf the best surf breaks every day. We will advise you of all the special features or potential dangers to maximize your surfing fun.
Why take this tour?
From your arrival at the airport in Morocco, our team of professionals is at your service, from our security personal, chefs, right through to our surf guides. You will be treated to the absolute best of Morocco!
Your exotic Moroccan surf trip begins with our office staff, they will guide you as you develop a custom personal itinerary that will overgo your wildest dreams. And, all our trips include airport transfers, all accommodation, aperitifs & meals, equipment, entrance fees, guides/instructors, personal security. Our trip fees are in fact all-inclusive.
Our pro-surf guides are intimately familiar with Morocco’s best surf spots and how the sea state affects them so that you will surf the best surf breaks every day. We will advise you of all the special features or potential dangers to maximize your surfing fun.
Airport transfers and beach transport
Accommodation (single rooms are available)
Surf boards and wetsuits
All seminars, sessions, & even private sessions
Photography & Videography
Food outside of meals
Things to know
What you can expect to learn
• Understanding wave mechanics: how the wind, tide, swell, currents interact and affect waves
• Reading tide charts and swell forecasts
• Understanding waves, the ones to catch and the ones to avoid
• How to paddle out, overcome waves, navigate the surf & join line up
• First steps on timing and take off with small green waves
• Basic front, back, and side turns
• trimming on the face of a wave, riding across waves
• catching unbroken waves
• How to position yourself in the lineup
• Etiquette and safety
• Physical conditioning and strength training for better surfing